SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
ArtTour International Magazine prints and digital publications and website (www.arttourinternational.com). We are looking for Sales & Marketing representatives in Luxury, Lifestyle, Art and Travel categories.
Candidates must be articulate and have experience in print or other media advertising sales, along with a successful track record. A background in a segment of travel or other luxury categories is a plus.
It is a terrific opportunity to be part of an innovative business model. This is a commission only position with high earning potential (25% commission and incentive travel bonuses). You will not be expected to work onsite and this position can be a part-time for you.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Primary job duty is to sell advertising and related services to prospective customers. Manage sales through forecasting, sales planning, and strategy. Develop proposals, participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the deal.
Sales representatives will work with new customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
Job Type: Part-time or Full Time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships with advertisers.
- Confidence and a pleasant personality.
- Must be able to work independently in a non-routine schedule, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of advertising.
- Applicant must be a leading contributor and good team player.
- Applicant must have two years of applicable sales experience sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Applicant must be experienced with email and administrative applications: MailChimp, Excel, Pages, Asana, etc.
- Applicant must be willing to share social media profile for proof of experience with social media.
- Must have excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Open to travel.
- Bachelor degree a plus but not a requirement. We will take into consideration experience and desire to learn.
ArtTour International Publications Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
References will be requested and verified.
To initiate the process please download the online application, fill out and email with your cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject: SALES REPRESENTATIVE