SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Primary job duty is to sell advertising and related services to prospective customers. Manage sales through forecasting, sales planning, and strategy. Develop proposals, participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the deal.
Sales representatives will work with new customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Must be able to work independently in a non-routine schedule, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of advertising.
- Applicant must be a leading contributor and good team player.
- Applicant must have two years applicable sales experience sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Applicant must be experienced with email and administrative applications: MailChimp, Excel, Pages, Asana, etc.
- Applicant must be willing to share social media profile for proof of experience with social media.
- Must have excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Open to travel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
ArtTour International Publications Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
References will be requested and verified.
To initiate the process please download the online application, fill out and email with your cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject: SALES REPRESENTATIVE